Get two know a little more about the Artists at Hut 13...
1. They're actually three businesses in one! Made by Mack, The Little Songbird Knitting Co and A Whitstable Tail!
2. They sell a variety of handcrafted items, including womens & mens accessories and jewellery, homewares, original watercolours, cards and prints.
3. The Little Songbird Co creator Shiona began knitting at the age of 4 and has been knitting ever since! You will find a whole range of quirky home accessories including knitted seagull bunting, giant woollen throws and jumbo merino wool scarves ready for Autumn at Hut No 13
4. Made by Mack has absolutely nothing to do with Mack and actually much more to do with his Mum, Georgina, who creates handcrafted, vintage inspired jewellery, bags (of all shapes and sizes), purses and hats!
5. Whitstable Tails is owned by local Artist & 'Mermaid Lady' Annie Taylor, responsible for all the illustrative and 3D artwork centred around Fairy Tales old and new, from tiny lost rabbits to mythical sea creatures such as her popular mermaid dolls and cards.